Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Six Year Old


So this morning as I'm taking my kids to April's house, Hunter says " my brain is really smart, huh Mom", I said " yes it is". He then proceeds to tell me that its because he hears all these people talking and thats what makes it smart. I say to him, "but sometimes you don't hear me talking " he comes back with " sometimes my brain sucks in and sometimes it blow's out." Well, I figured out why Hunter doesn't hear me most of the time.... His brain is blowing out (everything I am saying)!!!

3 comments:

april hickman said...

Oh my hell, that is hilarious! He is so dang cute!
The sleep over went well. They slept outside in a tent. They loved it!!!! They are in having b-fast now, and being wild and crazy as usual...
April

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW FUNNY.. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HUNTER.. WAY CUTE.. WE NEED TO PLAY..

Shane and Kendra said...

Oh...so that's the reason my kids never hear a thing I say! Boy, Hunter really is smart!!!
I love the way their little minds work and the way it comes out of their mouths is so funny.